Mile High Fudge Brownie Pie 5 layers of chocolate-goodness, whipped cream & hot fudge, making this pie drool-worthy. Stacking up to impress all those you love on National Pie Day with Chocolate crust, chocolate brownie, chocolate pudding, chocolate whipped cream, whipped cream, and then hot fudge. You can never have too much chocolate, ever. And did you notice how many times I said the word chocolate? This Mile High Fudge Brownie Pie won’t disappoint and it will also make all Coloradoans proud to bear the name “Mile High”.
I love chocolate. I know so many people say that but I have a problem with chocolate, especially hot fudge, my weakness. This 10-Minute Fudge Sauce recipe from my friend Anna at Crunchy Creamy Sweet does not disappoint and elevates this pie to chocolate dream.
Being from Colorado where we are labeled the “Mile High City” I could not think of celebrating National Pie Day than combining my Colorado pride and my favorite ingredient chocolate. So that is when I came up with this Mile High Fudge Brownie Pie. I actually had to make this 3 separate times to get it perfect. And finally, finally, I did. I was relieved because my stretchy pants were starting to feel tight, because well let’s face it 3 pies later and well I couldn’t let any go to waste. At least my kids did take a couple of slices to their teachers which they devoured and loved.
So get ready to get your pie on with this Mile High Fudge Brownie Pie and celebrate National Pie Day in the best way possible. And if you are not a chocolate fan (gasp) and need some more pie ideas to be sure to check out the best 10+ Pies that will even make your grandma proud.
Don’t forget to pin this Mile High Fudge Brownie Pie for later to your favorite Pinterest board.
Mile High Fudge Brownie Pie
recipe for chocolate crusthttps://www.dashofsanity.com/chocolate-pie-crust/
- 1 recipe for chocolate whipped cream https://www.dashofsanity.com/chocolate-whipped-cream/
- 1 package of brownie mix + the ingredients listed on the box
- 2 3.9 oz. JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding packets
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- chocolate shavings from a chocolate bar or chopped chocolate chips
10-Minute Hot Fudge Sauce
- 10- minute Hot Fudge Sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven according to package of the brownie mix.
- Make chocolate crust, place in deep dish pie plate. *Note a regular pie plate will work as well, it is just easier to cut in a deep dish plate.
- Prepare brownie mix, made according to package directions and pour the batter into the pie crust.
- Bake brownie according to package directions.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool on the counter for 20 minutes, then stick in fridge while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Make Chocolate Whipped Cream and set in the fridge while making the next layer of the pie.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the 2 chocolate instant pudding mixes and the 2 cups of milk with a whisk for 3-4 minutes or until pudding is thick; I used my KitchenAid mixer.
- Remove the pie from the fridge. Make sure it is completely cool and add pudding on top of the brownie, spread pudding evenly around the pie. Then add the chocolate whipped cream that you previously made. Spread evenly over the pudding. Set in the fridge for 2-6 hours. You can even do this the day before you want to serve the pie.
- Right before serving prepare 10-Minute Fudge Sauce.
- 10-minute Hot Fudge Sauce
- Prepare fudge sauce click here for directions
- Cut the pie, top with a dollop of whipped cream, drizzle with hot fudge sauce and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Repeat, eat & enjoy!
Now for the remaining 10+ Pie That Will Make Your Grandma Proud!
Creamy Lemon and Blueberry Pie // Dessert Now Dinner Later
Pecan Hand Pies // Tried and Tasty
Lemon Pie Bars // One Sweet Appetite
No Bake Chocolate Mint Oreo Pie // Life Made Sweeter
Irish Cream Pies // Sugar & Soul
No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cream Pie // A Kitchen Addiction
Samoa Pie // Eazy Peazy Mealz
Mile High Fudge Brownie Pie // A Dash of Sanity
Cherry Pie Bars // Cupcake Diaries
Caramel Banana Cream Pie // Like Mother Like Daughter
Coconut Cream Pie // Lemon Tree Dwelling
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie // The Love Ne