Cookies & Cream Nutella Ice Cream – Creamy and rich, this chocolate Nutella ice cream with Oreo chunks makes for a mouthwatering combination.
Your summer just became a whole lot more delicious with this easy, no-churn homemade ice cream. Ice cream + Nutella + Oreo cookies = ice cream bliss.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Full Disclosure for further details.
In our house Nutella cures many things. A broken heart, scratches & scrapes, it acts as a conflict resolution for my hubby & I (semi-kidding) and well kicks the late afternoon cravings with just a spoonful of this chocolaty hazelnut spread.
Last year I made Chocolate Chunk Nutella Ice Cream and I honestly thought Nutella ice cream couldn’t get better. I was wrong. Adding Oreo cookies to Nutella ice cream makes the ultimate combo and it is oh so sinfully delicious.
And the only reason I say sinfully is that literally after eating the entire pan of this, I had to beg for my kids’ forgiveness. Okay, now I didn’t eat the whole pan, I shared but even after my “bite” my kids were yelling at me to stop because they knew I could, slash that would eat it all if they didn’t start screaming at me.
Okay, I admit I kind of love Nutella and well Oreo cookies are one of my top 3 favorite cookies of all time.
This recipe for Cookies & Cream Nutella Ice Cream is so easy and it is a no-churn recipe, so no ice cream machine required. Friends you are going to love this.
Enjoy! XOXO San
How do you make no-churn ice cream?
In a blender, puree Nutella, sugar, cream, salt, and vanilla until creamy and smooth.
Set the blender in the fridge and chill the mixture in the refrigerator until chilled.
Once chilled set in the freezer, set in the freezer for 45 minutes.
Remove from freezer and blend for 15-20 seconds.
Pour in a serving dish and place back in freezer for 45 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and whisk, add Oreo cookies and gently mix in, then place back in freezer for another 45 minutes.
Repeat process one to two more times.
Then leave in freezer until frozen.
When you remove from the freezer, immediately serve.
This ice cream will melt faster than your typical store-bought ice cream.
Looking for some other ice cream ideas? Check out some of my favorites: Chocolate Chunk Nutella Ice Cream, Low Carb Death By Chocolate Ice Cream, Unicorn Ice Cream – No Churn, Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for COOKIES & CREAM NUTELLA ICE CREAM to your favorite Pinterest board.
Cookies & Cream Nutella Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup chocolate milk
- 3/4 cup Nutella any chocolate hazelnut spread will work
- 3/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups crumbled Oreo cookies I used double stuffed, between 10-13 Oreos
- In a blender puree cream, chocolate milk, Nutella, sugar, salt, and vanilla until creamy and smooth.
- Put the blender in the fridge until chilled. Once chilled, place in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and blend for 15-20 seconds. Pour into serving dish, cover, and place back in freezer for another 45 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and whisk. Add Oreo cookies and gently mix in, then place back in freezer for another 45 minutes. Repeat process one to two more times, I usually just do once. Leave in freezer until completely set and ready to serve.
- This ice cream will melt faster than your typical store-bought ice cream. Serve immediately when taken out of the freezer.
Don’t forget to pin this ice cream recipe to your favorite Pinterest board.
Love Nutella & Oreo cookies like I do check out these recipes that have one or both of the ingredients. Bring on the yum!