Easy & delicious, this Asparagus Bacon Quiche is full of flavor. This is a gorgeous recipe to serve for breakfast or at brunch.
I love quiche. We have it at least once a week, especially during the busy times of the year. This Asparagus Bacon Quiche is not only delicious but as well as stunning.
I think my favorite ingredient in quiche is naturally bacon. Well, maybe cheese. Okay, bacon and cheese!
Gruyere was the perfect match for the bacon and asparagus combo. I love this salty cheese, that is the perfect kind of cheese for melting in a pasta, sandwich or a dip.
My daughter Jersey loves quiche. All of the time though she mentions that our neighbor Jill makes better quiche than me. So this recipe for Asparagus Bacon Quiche I thought would sway her towards TEAM MOM, lol. I was wrong.
I just got Jill’s recipe and now I will be able to make the best quiche according to Jersey. Now everyone else in my family thinks that I make the best quiche because it is light and cheesy and most of the time includes bacon.
I love that you can make quiche and the leftovers are just as good. I love heating up quiche leftover from the night before for an amazing breakfast. I also have been known to pack quiche in the kids’ lunches.
So if you’re in a pinch for dinner and need something easy or looking for a beautiful and mouthwatering recipe for breakfast or brunch, this Asparagus Bacon Quiche is perfect to serve. Enjoy friends. XOXO San
Check out how easy this is to make, it’s why it is one of our family favorites.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for Asparagus Bacon Quiche to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Asparagus Bacon Quiche
- 3/4 pound cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 1/3 cup asparagus chopped
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese shredded
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 unbaked pie crust placed in pie pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Chop asparagus into 1/2 inch chunks and crumble bacon.
- In a small bowl whisk together eggs, milk and seasonings until combined.Add in cooked bacon, cheese and chopped asparagus, into the pie shell.
- Pour egg mixture over the bacon and asparagus in unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then reduce heat, leaving the pie in the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 35 minutes. When it is done the top of the quiche will begin to turn a nice golden brown.Remove from oven and allow to sit 5-10 minutes before serving.