Four Cheese Chicken Pasta Bake
Four Cheese Chicken Pasta Bake is a rich and creamy pasta bake made with a four cheese sauce, chicken and noodles. Easy to prepare and even better to share.
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 1 pound Fusilli Bucati Corti or any desired pasta, boiled to al dente and drained
- 9 tablespoons butter
- 4 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 14.5 ounces chicken broth 14.5 ounces chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup+ 2 tablespoons Parmigiano-Reggiano grated
- 1 cup+ 2 tablespoons Gouda cheese grated
- 1 cup+ 2 tablespoons sharp white cheddar cheese grated
- 6 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 10 ounces cooked chicken breast sliced or cubed, I like grilled chicken
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese for topping grated
Heat oven to 350. Spray square 9x9 or oval dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed and drain.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; reduce heat to low. Stir in mascarpone, white cheddar cheese, Gouda, parmesan and half-and-half. Allow all cheese to melt and meld together while continuously stirring. Once completely mixed together and cheese is melted, stir in chicken.
Add pasta to chicken mixture; toss gently to mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 15-25 minutes or until hot in the center. Enjoy!
Calories: 955kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 55g | Saturated Fat: 33g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 1158mg | Potassium: 450mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1525IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 687mg | Iron: 2.2mg