Chicken Tetrazzini Pasta Bake
Chicken Tetrazzini Pasta Bake is a classic American pasta dish, conveniently made into a pasta bake. It’s easy, simple, and ready in less than 40 minutes.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces white mushrooms thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1/4 cup white wine or white cooking wine
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 14.5 ounce carton Campbell’s Creamy Herb Garlic Soup
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh spinach coarsely chopped
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken I used chicken breast
- 8 ounces spaghetti cooked al dente
- ½ cup Italian panko bread crumbs
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large sauce pan, add mushrooms, onions, garlic, and butter. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms and onions until the mushrooms are tender and onions are translucent about 5-7 minutes.
Add in white wine, and let it cook for another 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, and pour in Campbell’s Creamy Garlic & Herb Soup and cream cheese. Let it simmer over medium heat until cream cheese is almost completely melted.
Add Monterey Jack and parmesan cheese. Stir in milk, and let it simmer until cheeses are completely melted.
Stir in spinach and chicken. Then add in bacon and noodles, and toss noodles until completely coated in the sauce.
Pour pasta into a 2-quart baking dish. Top with panko bread crumbs, and place in oven. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered or until hot and bubbly.
Remove from oven and serve.